Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Jonathan

Another L O N G week.  You spent most of it in bed.  Today you went to work, and I know you will be in bed for the next 3 days.  That makes me so sad to see you so debilitated like this.

Saw your Cardiologist this week, you are also scheduled for, yet another, stress test, *sigh* and he manages to diagnose you with 2 more ailments!!  It just never ends for you does it??  I think the list would be shorter if we talked about what WASN'T ailing you!!

But then again.....we'll have to try and find something, I'm sure if we put our heads together we could find ONE thing on your body that doesn't hurt.

We just have to keep praying and keep up our faith in God.  It's the only way we are going to get through all of this together.

I love you!!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment