Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dear Jonathan

Well, it was a little of a month ago now that you finally went to the doctor and were diagnosed with end stage 2 Kidney Disease.  Yesterday we found out that you are now at stage 4.  Emotions have run high, I've had to leave home for 2 weeks to try and de-stress from what is happening to our lives.  I'm angry at God for what is happening.  I'm angry at you because you are going to leave me.  It seems everyone I love ends up leaving me in one way or another.  So I've detached myself from people and just have Rudy Dawg as my best friend.  I know that no matter what he will be there for me during this difficult time and be there for me to lick my tears and snuggle on my lap, as only a 50lb dog can, and help me pick up the pieces of my life after God takes you home.

I know in my heart that you are so blessed to be going home to God.  After all these years of pain with all your aliments you will finally find comfort in Jesus' arms.  I'm so happy that my Aunt brought me to the Lord so I know there is something better for you after you are gone.  I'm at peace with that.

It's going to be a hard month closing down your office and saying farewell to all your hard work you have done in this Valley for the past 7 years, but I'm looking forward to us making memories in the time you have left with me here.

You know how well I like to share *LOL*  And you know this is my dads song I choose for him after he accepted Christ on Canada Day 2007 before he passed.....but I would like it to be your song too.  Even though out time together has only been 4 short years so far, I pray that the Lord will give us enough time for you to teach me how to live in the moment, to have more gratitude, allow others into my life again and to love you more than I can possibly imagine.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Christine...what you're doing is very special! I hope you get to spend lots of quality time together. Just listened to the song and it's very powerful. XXX

    ReplyDelete


  2. I WANT TO THANK GREAT DR ATAKPO FOR HELPING ME WITH MY LOST HUSBAND DEVIS HOLLYWOOD...

    Dr Atakpo is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me.....My name is Tanisha Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, atakpospelltemple@gmail.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to travelled away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of th house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Atakpo,and how he helped her in getting her husban back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (atakpospelltemple@gmail.com) I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great Atakpo i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (atakpospelltemple@gmail.com)

    Thanks, From Tanisha Devis


    ReplyDelete