Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Jonathan

And yet another emotional filled week has passed.  Decisions to be made, frustration abounds, tears erupt, and through all of this we need to keep God the center of it all.

Without Him in our lives we are nothing, we will go nowhere, and Satan will move in and takes over our lives.  He would like nothing more than to see our marriage fail and both our lives fall apart during this whole thing.

I know I've been an emotional wreck since we found out the news, life doesn't seem fair.  I'm angry, frustrated, depressed, and I'd like nothing more than to just curl up under a rock and die right now.

I just never imagined that we wouldn't have 10 years together.  Why is God doing this to YOU??  All your hard Ministry work is coming to an end.  Right now you are up at the office getting it ready to close at the end of the month.  A huge chapter in your life is closing and I'm so sad for that.

It's going to be awhile before the doctor has my medication tweaked just right so I'm not so depressed, in the mean time, please have patience with me while we struggle through all these decisions together.  I don't have all the answers.  I know how tired you are.  I'm here for you and I love you.  Please have patience.

We have another busy week ahead of us.  I guess it's going to be like this for awhile.  I'll do my best to help with the load.  Let's trust God in this and take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment